Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Knit-a-long!

I have joined the Pixie Purls Solid Socks Knit-a-long! This will be my first pair of socks, so I can't wait to start.

I think I'm going to use up some of the sock yarn in my stash (Bernat Sox in a yellow mustard color, $2.00 each on clearance plus some percentage off) that I got while I was in Iowa for a practice sock. Then I'll probably head out to Crafty Lady or Skiens and pick up some nicer yarn for my socks to be submitted. Unless we can make more than one?



http://pixiepurls.com/archives/2005/10/solid_socks_alo.html


In other news, I'm about 3 trapped bars through my Ravenclaw scarf, and I'm making a Booga Bag in Patons Classic Merino (New Denim and the grey color). Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger JustApril said...

Look forward to seeing the solid socks! I've started pair 2, but didn't get to do much on them today =(

Yaay for sock-a-longs hahaha

8:47 PM  
Blogger Pixiepurls said...

you can submit as many pairs as you like!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home